Through the years, many kinds of smoothing treatments have turn out to be widespread Two hair treatment applied sciences which have turn out to be extraordinarily fashionable are Japanese hair straightening and Keratin treatments (like GK Keratin, Brazilian blowouts) What’s the difference between the two? Fairly a bit…
First, there’s Japanese hair straightening often known as Thermal Reconditioning, Yuko, and Rebonding. The method was created by Japanese hair expert Yoko Yamashita. Japanese hair straightening was granted a patent in its dwelling nation in 1995, after which the tactic unfold to different elements of the world.
With Japanese hair straightening, a human hair is completely straightened with a particular resolution. The hair is then rinsed, then separated into sections dried and ironed. the hair is then neutralized with one other solution and rinsed and dried once more. Relying on the hair size and thickness, Japanese hair straightening can take as much as 5 hours to finish. As soon as straightened, hair won’t return to its frizzy or curly kind, though any new hair development will preserve the pure texture of your hair.
However, how does Japanese hair straightening differ from a Keratin Treatment? Often known as Brazilian Blowout, Brazilian, or Keratin complex therapy, a Keratin treatment is a smoothing process with Keratin as the main ingredient. Keratin is a tricky protein which might be present in hair, nails, and pores and skin.
Not like Japanese hair straightening which ends up to stick-straight locks, a Keratin Treatment primarily prevents frizz whereas solely decreasing the wave or curl, however, makes it tremendous simple and fast to get the hair to turn out to be stick-straight with minimal effort. Additionally, not like Japanese hair straightening which has everlasting outcomes, Brazilian hair straightening solely lasts from 2-4 months. The outcomes fluctuate with completely different products used and hair types treated.
With a Keratin Treatment, the protein keratin formulation is infused with an iron into freshly washed hair utilizing intense heat, thus solely impacting the surface layer of the hair. Japanese hair straightening works by altering the internal bond of hair.
When deciding which among the many two treatments it’s best to endure, it’s at all times finest to seek the advice of your specialist at Highlight Salon Dubai, The suitable straightening treatment for you is one that can finest go well with the thickness, texture and pure situation of your hair.
- Japanese hair straightening is also referred to as Thermal Reconditioning, Rebonding or Yuko whereas a Keratin Treatment is often known as a Brazilian Blowout, Brazilian Keratin treatment or Keratin complex therapy.
- Japanese hair straightening changes the internal bond of human hair whereas Brazilian hair straightening doesn’t, it solely smoothens out the cuticle and repairs hair damage.
- Japanese hair straightening produces everlasting outcomes whereas Brazilian hair straightening lasts for 2 to 4 months relying on the hair kind.
- Keratin Treatments are protected for every kind of chemically handled hair Which means this hair therapy could possibly be safely used for hair that has been previously permed, straightened, relaxed, bleached, colored or highlighted.
- Japanese Hair Straightening can be carried out on many kinds of hair together with coloration handled, bleached, highlighted hair, however, a session is usually recommended to ensure the hair is appropriate to work with. colored hair is a little tougher and requires particular consideration to the element. The specialists at Highlight Salon have in-depth coaching on working with color handled hair. We need to make sure that each consumer loves their hair and can flip away a consumer if we do not really feel we are able to produce glorious results.